Blog perkongsian maklumat dan isu semasa terkini

LOST AND FOUND LETTER 05/12/06

♠ Posted by amsran at 9:04 PG

me be Long time a go

Date 05/12/06

For me it’s quite hard to fall in love with that person called a gurl…

why I am saying so…this is beacuse I had been hurt before….

But now…when I already fall in luve again…way I was treated like this….

I’m so tired of being waiting….it is very exhausting me….

Dear gurl outside..could you hear me…don’t even once broke up your partner feelings…it’s really hurt…and only that person knew that feeling….

If you couldn’t accept her..just say it honestly…. This is better than you playing around with their feeling by giving them an encourage…u just broke their feeling on tht time…and this hurt is still earlier…..so it wouldn’t really pain….

To those person tht I love so much…. I hope that u could hear my heart

start from now and onwards I’ll more carefull in life….

I’ll promise with myself..that I wouldn’t let my heart stole by u (girl) as easier as before…..i’ll try to become a heartless person…tht only think about myself first….

Maybe most of you will call me a selfish person…but I have to do this to cure my feeling…I have to be happy always in front of others……..

by some one i know
call she"

2 ulasan:

  1. haaa... entah surat siapa...yang masih tersipan ni... ako boring ako buat post ako dlm blog... haa..haa..

    BalasPadam

SILA TINGGALKAN PESANAN ANDA DISINI.. Amsran.Com AKAN DATANG MELAWAT BLOG ANDA

RANDOM POSTS